The latest double and triple glazing technology to insulate your home and keep out unwanted noise
We use the most up-to-date double glazed unit technology and can supply the highest specification energy efficient glass along with our revolutionary new super-spacer that prolongs the life of the unit. Our systems can future proof your home and windows keeping the heat in during the winter and regulate the temperature during the summer. Acoustic glazing is also available to reduce outside noise if required.
If you would like a design on your units, we use the leading ‘Regalead’ patterns and films or we can design a bespoke leaded light double glazing unit to suit your taste.
Double or triple glazed units
These can be made using the following glass types:
- Standard 4/6mm glass (clear/patterned)
- Low iron optically clear glass
- Pilkington ‘K’ Low E glass
- Planitherm Total Plus Low E (soft coat)
- Planitherm 4S Toughened (with reduced glare and enhanced thermal insulation)
- Self cleaning glass
- All types of laminated including acoustic barrier glass
- Toughened safety glass
Low E glass
All of our units can be made incorporating:
- Different coloured spacer bars including the revolutionary new ‘super’ warm edge spacer to help you achieve your ‘A’ rated window insulation status
- Internal Georgian bars or duplex spacer bars when adding external glazing bars
- Holes for cat-flaps / fan holes
- Argon filled voids in the glass unit for extra thermal insulation values
Contact a member of our sales team on 01609 779948 or complete our web enquiry form.