Specialists in laser cut Acrylic
(up to 20 times stronger than glass)
We carry a large range of Acrylic sheets and Acrylic mirror in stock ready for cutting.
Our Acrylic is available in thicknesses ranging from 3mm – 25mm.
We can process CLEAR, OPAL and COLOURED ACRYLIC to nearly any shape.
Our large flatbed CNC laser cutter can fabricate even the most intricate of shapes and holes leaving a clean smooth polished edge.
Contact a member of our sales team on 01609 779948 or complete our web enquiry form.
Being able to fabricate any shape on our CNC machine we are able to offer: –
- Acrylic Table Tops (Circles, radius corners, other shapes)
- Acrylic Glazing panels (Complex shapes)
- Acrylic Splashbacks & Wall Cladding
- Acrylic Wall Art (The possibilities are endless)
(up to 250 times stronger than glass)
We carry a limited stock of Polycarbonate sheets and are able to saw to size. Orders that can be optimised out of a full sheet always work out more cost effective.
Available in thicknesses from 1mm – 15mm.
Polycarbonate and Acrylic look virtually the same however polycarbonate is practically unbreakable where as Acrylic can crack. This makes Polycarbonate ideal for cutting, shaping and drilling on site.
Due to its chemical makeup Polycarbonate can not be laser processed so needs to be sawn.
- Excellent UV stable qualities makes it ideal for roofing applications
- Superior impact resistance (Safety screens & vandal proof)
- Lightweight at around half the weight of equivalent glass (Easier to ship and handle)
- Available in double and triple wall for lightweight conservatory and carport roofing